The Sierra Leone Commercial Bike Riders Union (SALCOMBRU) is an organisation that is set up with the aim of bringing safe, fast and reliable transportation to the people of Sierra Leone through the use of motor bikes and ensuring the protection of its members.
- Organize meetings, seminars, symposiums, workshops and refreshers course to benefit registered and fully paid members
- To provide social welfare for all its member
- To engage in business oriented program to help the community.
- Establishment of a robust online registration system that is capable of registering the entire membership of the union ( starting with the west)
- Establishment of a Safety Gears and Repairs business
- Organisation of leadership training for key executives across the fifty two parks in Freetown.
- Ongoing – as part of the Firestarter business acceleration programme